Thursday, August 23, 2012

July 29- Aug 4

August 4th


Playing on the deck then crashing in the closet.

Tyson arrived the night before! We were so glad to see him! Here we are together with Great Grandma and Grandpa Harmon.

August 3rd

An early morning shot of them sleeping in the tent. They slept the best this night than they had yet on the trip up to that point. I was so grateful to get a little sleep!


August 2nd

Hiram supervises us set up tents at the Harmon family reunion at Grandpa's cabin. I was glad we arrived early this day because Hannah got to have a little bit of one on one time with Great Grandpa Harmon before everyone else arrived. She referred to him by saying "Big Grandpa, Big Truck" since she got to help him move gravel in his back hoe.



Aug 1st

We went to City Creek Mall with the Harmons. I got a Children's Songbook in Portuguese. It was a lifesaver for the rest of the trip.  It really helped her calm down and feel the spirit for scripture study.



July 31st

No picture today because I didn't see much of the world. They let me sleep in and I was grateful! I only got a maximum of 3 hours sleep for many nights in a row previous to this. The kids were trying to get used to new places and schedules and sleep didn't seem to appeal to them.  Thanks to everyone for helping with the kids while I rested!

July 30th




Visiting Jadon and Tally in Guernsey, WY.  They took us to Sandy Beach and to the pioneer trail route.  Haanah and Pearson loved playing together! Hannah wandered off the trail and got her feet covered in cacti! Trenton heroically saved her. He got a welt from a small cactus scratch, but Hannah didn't get any major "ouchies" thanks to his help.




July 29th


Racing to the fence and back.

Stopping for a breather on the road to Jason and Tally's house. We told the kids to get out and have an adventure. They found a water spickett and started splashing around. Madson said they were having an "adventure."


No comments:

Post a Comment