June 16th
I forgot to take a picture today so I snuck in the kids' rooms and took pictures of them sleeping. Hannah loves to sleep with a picture of the temple. This is how we found her when we opened the door.
June 15th
Snuggles before bed.
June 14th
We went house hunting. This is one of the houses we looked at.
June 13th
The only way I could get Hiram to sleep today -rocking him in the rocking chair. His stomach was bothering him.
I snapped a couple shots of the outside of the apartment since it was too dark to do this the day I was taking pictures of the inside. Our apartment is on the farthest end on the left in the first picture.
Hannah teaches Hiram how to do patty cakes.
June 12th
We woke up to a HUGE rainstorm. As dad drove away to work the kids and I drank hot chocolate and read stories with blankets. We loved it!
June 11th
Visiting the Zoo. A lion and a tiger.
In the car again!! We drove to a ward member's home to deliver a treat, but arrived, just to find out that we left the treat at home. We felt like we were driving all night so we decided to be silly in the car. At first Hiram wasn't sure about Hannah's idea to wear a bow, but it grew on him.
Then Hannah decided to share her glasses too.
June 10th
Getting ready for church with Dad...Shaving
Doing the pony dance. Yay! she stayed still long enough to get one in. :)
Look close... There's a pony in dad's hair too!
The aftermath of the blowout he did in church. That's what our faces looked like too! Looking at these pictures makes it seem like going to church was such an ordeal, but it was really worth it and didn't seem bad at all! -partly because it's not much different than any other day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment