June 9th
The Lubbock temple!!! We were so excited to go to the temple. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place. The spirit we felt there was amazing. Even though Lubbock is "just" two hours away, I felt a little like Hannah Askew Braithwaite coming from England to go to the temple. However, at the same time it seems like such a small sacrifice.
The kids were so patient to wait outside as the day got hotter.
HannahBear at the temple! In the days after visiting the temple she keeps asking to see herself at the temple on the camera :)
Hannah shows the temple to her bear when we get back in the car.
Right after we got home Hannah did this all by herself -TOTALLY without help! Oh the blessings of temple attendance!
Silly girls!
June 8th
We finally got our camera back on Friday!!! I was so excited that I came home and took pictures of the house for everyone -sorry I didn't clean anything up.
The Kitchen.
The Livingroom.
Hannah and Hiram's room (sleeping beauty included!)
The hallway and the washer and dryer.
More hallway and the bathroom.
Our bedroom.
More bedroom and little Hiram.
No comments:
Post a Comment