Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 23-29, 2012


January 29, 2012
 After breakfast we turned around to find that Hannah had prepared all her bears for breakfast too.  When I told her I was taking a picture of her bears she insisted I get an individual shot of all of them. Look how clean they are now!



January 28, 2012
 Hannah loves aprons! Beautiful good morning hair ladies!
 Peanut butter 'pop' (toast).


January 27, 2012
 Hannah loves to tip toe! This week she has discovered how fun it is to close a door then pound on it and say "knock, knock" until we open it.  She also likes to wiggle her fingers under the door at us. 

 Hannah discovered a black spot on her bear and decided that when the washcloth didn't take care of it, the washing machine was the only option. She willingly washed ALL of her bears.  We were very excited!



January 26, 2012
 Making cookies for Daddy.


January 25, 2012
 We sang "I Love to See the Temple" for scripture study and she wanted her bear to see the temple too.



 January 24, 2012
 This is what I found in her bedroom. The next day Hannah asked me over and over again to help her sit on the toilet. She'd tug on her shirt and pants, grab my finger, and say "go, go."  She never went potty in the potty, but had fun singing on it.


January 23, 2012
 Hannah helps clean her corner

We love you everyone!! Thank you for your support this week with interviews and everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment