Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sep 16-22


Sept 22nd

Normal people wash their cars on Saturday morning. Us? We wash our stroller.



Sept 21st


Hannah conducts the marching band at Canyon High's homecoming game.



Sept 20th

No, I didn't take this picture, but I could have; it looks exactly like what we see when we go running out in the country.  Tarantulas are everywhere. On Thursday night (the 20th) someone knocked on our door at about 10:30 or 11:00. It was the neighbor. She and a friend were having trouble getting rid of a tarantula in the apartment just below ours. Tyson bravely took care of it for them. Afterwards one of the ladies taught acupuncture points to not have nightmares.  TO OUR MOTHERS: don't worry. Tarantulas aren't poisonous (most of them). I was relieved to discover this fact.



Sept 19th


Experimenting with new bread recipes. By Saturday I found one that I think tastes even better than Great Harvest (but I'm probably slightly biased).





 Sept 18th

We spent the day with a little neighbor girl and they shared pizza with us for lunch.  Hannah was ecstatic!!




Sept 17th


The other day Hannah went potty in the bedroom (yes, on the potty, not the floor-it's a very mobile potty) so I asked her to go get some tissue.  She came running down the hall saying "GWWWWEEAAT GRRAnPa Tissue!" because it was such a big handful. She measures the size of everything by the age or size of family members. 




Sept 16th




No comments:

Post a Comment