July 21st
I fell asleep in the car (no, I was not the driver) and woke up to Hannah and Tyson doing disco moves to country music!
Hannah tries to be a turtle like aunt Sam, but it was too tricky so she resorted to just covering her head with the blanket.
July 20th
Practicing for a long road trip next week :)
July 19th
Sidewalk chalk with the neighbors.
July 18th
Why am I taking a picture of this instead of helping the poor kid?
July 17th
We put Hiram to bed for a nap and sang to him. Hannah ran out of the room and I thought she didn't want to help, but soon she returned with her temple picture, insisting he sleep with it. (The other day I found a chunk of blond hair stuck on the back of it yet she still carefully positions it next to her pillow each night).
Hey! Hiram is officially FOUR months old today!
No comments:
Post a Comment